Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Access Granted Traffic School, concerning your access to and use of the accessgrantedtrafficschool.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- [(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete; (2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information
- (3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- [(4) you are not under the age of 13;]
- (5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside [, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site];
- (6) you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- (7) you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- (8) your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- (9) purchases are authorized by the user
- (10) you are agreeing to receive a service
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the
right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the
Site (or any portion thereof).
As a user of the Site, you agree to the following policies:
- 1. Refunds are only qualified under the following conditions
a. Buyer must give at least seven days notice prior to the registered class date.
- 2. Rescheduling with seven days of the registered class date may result in fees.
- 3. If a user misses a class or fails to complete the course, Access Granted Traffic School is not
obligated to refund.